[Northkeep] Leather Mask Making Class

Jennifer liltygarwolf at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 07:02:27 PDT 2011

I'm rsvping please.... for some reason this stupid thing wont let me send an individual email.

Hola!,
Adelaide's Leather Mask Making Class will start at 10:00 this Saturday
and go until it is time to leave for  Belgutai's Pub. Adelaide is
streatching out the hours to accommdate the schedule requests. It wont
take that long to make the masks.
There is still room for more since she is streatching out the hours.
Please RSVP if you are interested so she can have enough leather. I am
sending out my address and directions privatly. I live in the middle
of 20 wooded acres so don't be surprized when you can't see my house
from the road. A Lion Dragon Tabard will be on my mailbox at the end
of the driveway.
Elyssa