[Northkeep] test

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Aug 14 11:00:51 PDT 2011

greetings

ahh but see I was using the time tested method of " the squeaky wheel gets
the grease "
and since I hadn't heard anyone else mention the problem, I " squeaked " on
the 2 lists that I figured would have knowledgeable people on them to repair
that " washed out bridge " ; )

had a family from a different kingdom needing " perspective " information .
they are looking to move to Tulsa area , and needed to know about things
like schools, neighborhoods, etc.and one of the things I was doing to help
was pointing them at the list as a way to get more peoples input .
since as many people know , I'm not well socialized,and tend to hide in my
woods when not needed to help people ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur