[Northkeep] Fwd: RE: Upcoming Visit

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:20:44 PDT 2011

They are, indeed, still open (or were last time I was down there - though
it's been a month or so)...

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 2:16 PM, Etienne de St. Amaranth <
northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Ismet wrote:
> Italian: wish I knew of one that wasn't a chain--but Olive Garden, Macaroni
> Grill and Carraba's are all here
>
> Unless it closed after we moved to Oklahoma City, Mary's Trattoria at 15th
> and Peoria is excellent!  Family owned and all breads, sauces, and noodles
> made fresh daily.  Across the street, to the north, of the Chimi's Mexican
> restaurant at the corner.  It is the eastern shop in that particular strip
> of shops.
>
> A touch pricy but the food is great and the tables and walls are covered in
> and made lace and old world and family memorabilia.
>
> Etienne

HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis