[Northkeep] Willow in Hospital

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:17:46 PDT 2011

I got to talk to her in the hospital as well. She mentioned something
to me I will discuss on the Northkeep_Help at yahoogroups.com list. Feel
free to join the list if your heart is filled with helpfulness.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky