[Northkeep] Sad news for our Barony again

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Aug 22 10:02:42 PDT 2011

greetings

some of us remember Tony both in and out of the sca.
and it is indeed hard to see a long term friend continue their journey
beyond the need for a human body.
but , near the end, Tony maintained a positive attitude about most things,
so I feel that I should as well .
he is no longer in pain, he can continue the research he loved so, he can
watch over his family , and he will live on in the memories of the many
people he touched in this life.

this has been a rough time for his wife and children as well , and will
continue to be so for a while , please remember them in your hearts, minds,
and prayers to your chosen deity .

Keigan, if I get the funeral info 1st , ill post it here and on the Masonic
and Demolay lists as well .

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur