[Northkeep] Food, was :Visit

Genevieve medieval.mermaid at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:08:29 PDT 2011

We left the city of Tulsa at 11 this morning. Just made it to Tennessee and we are still talking about how much fun we had. Everyone we encountered had a smile on their face. No one remarked on our hillbilly accents. Thank you all for the advice on food and attractions! We look forward to our next visit! But for now we have another 4 hours till we reach home.

Cadwgan and Genevieve

Sent from my iPhone