[Northkeep] SCA Meetings

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 23 06:33:56 PDT 2011

Thank you to everyone at Officers meeting last nite it was nice visit with you
and to get back to an SCA meeting again.I look forward to seeing more of you at
future meetings.

Fighter Practice was moved to Tuesday is that correct? Next Tuesday will the end
of the month food, friendship, and fighting extravaganza known as grub and garb?
My hope is to attend that practice and would love to see all my old friends.
Also I thought it might be fun to revive Lady Montega's famous food themes with
their excellencies permission. If they deem it worthy I would offer a prize to
the best period dish representing summer.

Kindly
Ian