[Northkeep] Fw: [Namron] artisan at table #22?

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Aug 29 06:25:26 PDT 2011

Could this have been Cicily?

Mercedes

----- Original Message -----
From: Cynthia Teague
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 6:48 AM
Subject: [Namron] artisan at table #22?

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard on Laurel's Prize Tournament -- it was wonderful.  I met so many interesting people, saw so much beautiful work, and got so many thoughtful suggestions that I can hardly sort it all out.

I need contact information for the artisan at table #22 (beaded hats, blackwork) -- I promised to send her something and have lost the scrap of paper with her name and email address.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Cynthia