[Northkeep] Up For Kingdom Discussion

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Aug 2 08:18:53 PDT 2011

greetings

oh , please tell me you have a spare bottle of brain bleach.
 remember the shiny steel bra, and shimmery shear pajama pants ?? ; )
what happens when you add a purple thong with an all-pink Sandanista...with
or with out weapons ??, or for that matter a gorrilla to the front of it  ??
i think i'll need more alcohol for the next few events : /
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur