[Northkeep] missile practice tommorrow ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Aug 6 11:10:47 PDT 2011

greetings

I have received a couple messages wishing to know if there will be a missile practice tomorrow ( 7aug2011 ) .
I told them that I would let them know as soon as the missile marshal let me know : )
so, will there be a missile practice this Sunday ?
( I did tell them " unofficially " since im not the mm , that the mm has been canceling practices if the temps are too high , but that I rarely find out " officially " until the mm posts to the list , whether or not a practice is cancelled )

thanx
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur
baronial range master

ps: with advance notice I can have a 5 gal cooler with ice water ready : )