[Northkeep] missile practice tommorrow ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Aug 6 16:03:46 PDT 2011

greetings

we've done it in years past ; ) ,
but it's not my call, I'm not the archery marshal.
I'm just the range master, I work to keep the equipment listed and
maintained, and let the populace know when the ranges are unsafe for any
reason .
that's why I ask the archery marshal for a response on the list so that
everyone will know if there is to be a practice or not .
I always try to keep the ranges open as much as possible, even on days and
times not sca official, so that others may gain practice time ; )
those are my call , but I can't speak for the missile marshal as for sca
official practices.
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur