[Northkeep] SOS Animals need to be moved away from fires in Mannsford, OK

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:21:35 PDT 2011

Greetings to the list,

I am sorry for the mass email, but I have some friends of friends that need
help.  My friend's farm is in the path of the fires that are up in the Tulsa
area, and she has 9 animals (horses, donkeys and mini horses) that need
moved out of harm's way.

If there is ANYONE who can offer help, trucks, trailers, etc.. Please
contact me off list or call me at 940 391 4328.  We have a place to take
them in whitesboro TX if need be, or the local fair grounds might be an
option.  We just need to get them out of the way of the fires.

Thanks for listening.

Regan (Rachel Fisher)

--
If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...