[Northkeep] Nineteen years afo...

Jennifer liltygarwolf at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 11:03:33 PDT 2011

Awwww, Happy anniversary!!

________________________________
From: Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>
To: Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2011 12:44 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] Nineteen years afo...

Some nineteen years ago on the eight day of August in nineteen-hundred and a
ninety-two the finest, fairest, golden-haired lass I'd ever known stood with me
before a gathering of family and friends. As I looked into her eyes veiled in
white and swore oaths before god and all we knew she kindly agreed to say I do.
On that day so long ago I took her to wife and she made me happier than man
should know in his humble life. So on this date, the anniversary of that August
day, now gathered here with family and friends I will simply say I do...I do
love that lady who was the lass for she rules my heart, fills my head, and no
matter how long the years she is still the finest and fairest I've ever known.
So raise your cups in good cheer and toast the lady, the love, and our nineteen
well wed years!

Most Kindly
Ian