[Northkeep] Fwd: RE: Upcoming Visit

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 17 12:16:54 PDT 2011

Ismet wrote:
Italian: wish I knew of one that wasn't a chain--but Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill and Carraba's are all here

Unless it closed after we moved to Oklahoma City, Mary's Trattoria at 15th and Peoria is excellent!  Family owned and all breads, sauces, and noodles made fresh daily.  Across the street, to the north, of the Chimi's Mexican restaurant at the corner.  It is the eastern shop in that particular strip of shops.

A touch pricy but the food is great and the tables and walls are covered in and made lace and old world and family memorabilia.

Etienne