[Northkeep] ISO CIANA

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:50:49 PDT 2011

Ciana,

As usual, I will have several students coming to the Demo at Chandler Park
on Sept 11 to watch our awesome fighters and learn from our gifted
artisans.  When I explained that the program and vendors would not be
anywhere neaqr as big as last year's, one of my students asked if he could
bring a cooler and sell water, Gatorade, and pop.  What is the procedure for
this?

Franziska

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius