[Northkeep] Garb at meetings

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Aug 4 06:38:14 PDT 2011

Welcome to Northkeep Brighid!
The meeting on the 22nd is officer's meeting.  It's generally pretty small,
mostly just the officers and maybe some autocrats attending if we have an
event coming up, and people usually are not in garb.
The meeting on the 29th is our populace meeting and we encourage people to
wear garb to add to the general ambiance.  Usually there is a mixture of
garb and street clothes so either way, someone else will be dressed like
you; you won't be the only one in funny clothes.  :)
There is also a good gathering of people at fighter practice on Tuesday
nights at the VFW on 6th and Peoria - it's not just for fighters.  Again,
you get a mix of garb and street clothes.
A&S night is the 8th at the same library as officer's and people usually
wear street clothes to that.
Look forward to meeting you!

Mercedes