[Northkeep] Laurel's Prize Tourney...Namron...SATURDAY...JUST 5 MO RE DAYS!!

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Aug 24 01:05:05 PDT 2011

Hello Master Tadgh
My Doctor has given a clean bill of health and says I can go to LPT if  I take it easy. I was wondering if you  couls find a place for Lady Cicily and myself to stay.
I know this is a little late but we can bring things to sleep on so all we need is some floor space.
My number is 918-794-4075. please have anyone you find call us or write me.
Duchess Willow de Wisp OL