[Northkeep] Gothic

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:15:46 PDT 2011

Snagged this off an old email in my box....

new entry link for the Gothic site is:
http://black-lake.ansteorra.org/gothic/
The old link will no longer work.

Look forward to meeting you Jen, as Sarran has told me much about you. It
should be a very fun event. Let me know if I can be of help to you.

 Lady Augustina da San Germano
aka Tina
aka Bubbles Boudoir.
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Jennifer <liltygarwolf at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ok, i have been looking and looking but i cant find where Gothic will be
> held. I know that the Midland/Odessa and Lubbock are the groups, but where
> will the actual event be and how much please? i can't find a webpage for the
> event either. Does anyone know any of this information? You can email me
> privately if you wish.
>
> Thank you,
>
> jen

Any day above ground is a good day!