[Northkeep] De-Lurking

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 30 16:32:11 PDT 2011

Gwyneth,
  Glad you are here!  We have a big, usually happy, Northkeep family to embrace you.  My daughter and I have been here a long time and hate thinking about being anywhere else.
 So WELCOME! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

A votre service,
HE Elisabeth de Calais

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts,we would all have a Merry Christmas!
Dr. Sheldon L. Cooper