[Northkeep] Scribal Guild

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 15:31:23 PST 2011

Greetings,

Due to the fact that no one has been showing up to Scribal Guild except me for the last few meetings, and since there will be sewing and hemming and repairing of clothing spread out at A&S tonight, and since I am on deadline (tomorrow night) at grad school for a 20 minute interactive research presentation with accompanying lesson plans, and I've barely started, I will not be holding a Scribal Guild meeting tonight.

I have considered holding SG at my home now that I have an art/sewing room. For those who may be interested in joining me, which nights or days would you be interested in meeting? I have 1 1/2 weeks left of school, then 5 weeks off, so I plan on finishing a LOT of scrolls during this time. Additionally, I thought it would be a good time to think about Castellan since I, and others, create original scrolls each time. It would be nice to get a head start on these.

Please shoot me a personal email, not to the list, but to zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com if you're interested and when.

Thanks bunches,
Dervilia