[Northkeep] iso--- bowyers and fletchers of northkeep

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Dec 11 10:18:39 PST 2011

greetings

since mother nature , life, and events have kept me from speaking to all of you, would all the bowyers of northkeep please contact me , concerning classes for winterkingdom ?

thanx , with w.k. fast aproaching, we really need to hammer out details so we can get  class forms filled out .

we still planing on doing classes on string making? fletching? cresting ?,crossbow prod tying ? and selfbow making ?
how many teachers we want in ea class , who will bring what etc.

thanx
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur