[Northkeep] Possible site location and German Christmas Market

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 06:28:14 PST 2011

Some do.  The Bernsen Community Life Center, where we had Winterkingdom two years ago, has special rates for non-profits.  Unfortunately, First Presbyterian Church, which owns the Bernsen Center, is undergoing massive renovation and is using the Bernsen Center until construction is completed.  It will be at least next year before it's avaiable again.

Talana