[Northkeep] Possible site location and German Christmas Market

julie abraham abrahamjm1986 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 18:58:41 PST 2011

*Rental Fees*    Reservation / Damage Deposit $400.00

Rental Fee -
 Friday, Saturday & Sunday $1600.00  Additional Time / Hour $200.00     Organ
/ Piano Rental Fee - Theater Organ $100.00  Piano $50.00  *Note:*
Reservation/damage
deposit is due to reserve the GAST Center at the time of booking. Deposit
less any additional charge (damage or additional time) will be refunded
following event. Total rental fee is payable 30 days prior to event unless
reservation is made less than 30 days before, in which case total fee
(deposit plus rental fee) is required to execute the lease agreement.

This is the rental fee for that site :-( maybe we can have a bake sale? lol