[Northkeep] VFW Cleaning on 12/20

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:13:12 PST 2011

We were, but it was no big deal. I wasn't complaining so I hope no one
misinterprets my email.

I would have done it myself just because I love that we get to use the
place and it actually was a pretty good work out. LOL

But because those guys showed up and helped I wanted to make sure I said
thank you.

--
~Morgan Blackdragon CSS LXXXVI~
~Squire to Angus MacKnochard Bagadur~