[Northkeep] At Grub-n-Garb tonite

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 20:40:36 PST 2011

First off thanks thanks to everyone who came out to night. I was glad to see
good crowd at fighter practice. And thanks to all who lent a hand cleaning up.

Second it was announced to night the Scout Council has approved our plans to
build a fort on the the scout lands and that construction may begin when ever we
are ready. So stay tuned to this station and I will look at the calender and
come with what might be the best date to get started.

Thorvald

 There are few problems that can not be solved with the proper application of
violence.