[Northkeep] OT holiday gift suggestion request

gaerithe at yahoo.com gaerithe at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 12:53:29 PST 2011

I prefer the Nook Color.  One of the main selling points with me being that it has the capacity for storing extra books on memory sticks as opposed to Kindle's being stored on Amazon's server.  Plus the new Nook Tablet can download android apps and has decent looking video capability if she wants to watch movies.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T