[Northkeep] today

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Feb 1 11:02:46 PST 2011

greetings

this is actually the 1st time ive ever used " real " vanilla ; ) always used
the cheap stuff, but was told the real stuff was better so splurged and got
some just for this occasion ; )  ( they were right !! it does make a
difference in the flavor = )
seems i 'm splurging a lot on this storm , i even turned up the heat to 60
deg  : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur