[Northkeep] Proposed Northern Regional Names

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Feb 6 12:50:19 PST 2011

greetings

the only name I saw on the list that looked decent to me on 1st viewing was
# 14  , what does #14 mean and what language is it in ?
# 15 makes some sense, because in the northern region , we catch the winds
from all 4 directions , sometimes resulting in tornado's .

if we remove anything to do with the north , keeps, storms, flames, moons,
buffalo, red dirt,towers, birds, and single stars what does that leave ?
I feel the name should be unique , not part of any one groups name or
symbolism , but reflective of the entire region .  not just Okla..

thems my thoughts , you mileage may vary .
stay warm
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur