[Northkeep] FW: Wintery woes

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:30:53 PST 2011

Have you got any farmer friends out there with a tractor?  Our neighbors
have been pulling people out all week with their little blue Ford tractor.

I was thinking that next time it snows like this, I'd put a sign at the end
of my driveway that says 'HELP!!  WILL PAY $$ FOR CLEARING DRIVEWAY."  At
least four or five tractors, trailers with bobcats, and trucks with plows on
front have driven by several times over the past week.

Franziska

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Jerry & Teresa <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> So to further my tale of wintery woe...Triple AAA informed us that their
> towing companies after inspecting the situation will not attempt to extract
> my truck from the driveway because the alley way granting access to the
> location is according to them "too treacherous"...this is despite the fact
> that the neighbor down the alley with the front wheel drive car goes in and
> out of it every day. So I remain stuck...and less than happy.
>
> Kindly
> Ian

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius