[Northkeep] Chemin Noir

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 19:07:24 PST 2011

It was -31 in Nowata this morning, and the prediction is +69 in our area for
Tuesday; that's a 100 degree temperature shift in six days.  A meteorologist
could spend his whole life studying the weather and never see such a
dramatic event occur.  Indeed, we have made scientific history here in
Snowklahoma, and it appears we may continue to do so!

Franziska

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 12:28 PM, aoife at cableone.net <aoife at cableone.net>wrote:

> Wowsie!  What an honor!  Any of you like to move up here and help us
> warm up?  And then, we're supposed to hit high 60's next week!
>
> Aoife
>
> On Thu Feb 10 14:47 , Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <
> burgborrendohl at valornet.com> sent:
>
> >Congratulations, Dear Canton, they just announced you were the coldest
> >spot in the U.S. beating out places like Minneapolis and the North Pole
> >with your negative 28 degree low.
> >
> >Keep close to the fires, Good Friends.
> >
> >Ismet

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius