[Northkeep] Chemin Noir

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Feb 11 08:59:30 PST 2011

greetings

the way they used to say it , it had to be a very wet and cold winter,
before it had any effect on the bugs.
something about soaking the ground then extreme cold for at least 2 weeks
straight with no breaks.

but since scientists have proven you can freeze cockroaches in a block of
ice and when they melt out, they walk away.
your probably correct ; )

stay warm
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur