[Northkeep] VFW Saturday cleaning...

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 11:44:29 PST 2011

Greetings all,hope that everyone is fine and well.
This is the plan and time I said I would post about cleaning the VFW this
Sat.2-12-11.
I plan on being there at 11a.m to unlock and start a good cleaning of the floors
and bathroom areas,possibly a bit of cleaning if needed in other areas.Whoever
has the time and would like to pitch in a hand it will be most appreciated,but
don't feel like you are obligated.Many hands make for light work and I really
don't think it will take more than 2 hours to do a great job.(if the full 2)
Thank you to all that are going to make it to help in advance.If you have any
questions post them to the list and I will answer in a timely fashion.

In Service,
Ld William Herman
KM Barony of Northkeep