[Northkeep] Chemin Noir

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 13:23:40 PST 2011

Your perceptions may vary.
Two and a half years ago I promised if I lived through the summer, I'd never complain about the cold in OK again.
And I haven't.
And I won't.
You can always put more clothes on.
But there are no negative numbers of layers of clothing.

And if there were, you'd just dehydrate and sunburn all the faster.
I prefer cold.
Kevin