[Northkeep] Gulf Wars land

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 06:11:14 PST 2011

Thanks!  I appreciate the quick response.  She will have my info  later
this morning.

Keigan

In a message dated 2/23/2011 8:05:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,

Elena's  email address is cathyjeanpowell at hotmail.com

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at  9:26 PM, Chris Birdwell
<angusmgunn at yahoo.com>wrote:

>  Greetings to the greatest barony,
>
> Gulf Wars is rapidly  approaching and we need you! And your information.
So
> far
> we  have Gassion and Ulrich on our list of attendees. Please email the
list,
> myself personally and or Elena with the following information:  Your
Mundane
> and
> SCA name, and the names of all those  pre-registered and camping with you.
> Your
> confirmation number,  your tent footprint including  ropes and stakes, and
> when
>  you plan to arrive.
> Also, remember that while it has been extended  online registration ends
> this
> Saturday so get pre-registered  if possible as that will guarantee you a
> spot
> with the barony  to call home while on campaign. If you do not
pre-register
> we
>  cannot guarantee you an area inside Northkeep's camp. So please get  your
> information to us as soon as possible.
>
> Thank  you,
>
> Centurion Angus Gunn
> Squire to Sir Cassius  Lepus
> Co-land coordinator for  Northkeep

HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One  can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers  and dancers flourish - Warren  Bennis
Northkeep mailing  list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org