[Northkeep] Weather

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:37:13 PST 2011

We are up to our eyeballs here in Collinsville. Sarran had to dig out the
drifts on the backporch so the dog could get out. It is all a great, albeit
cold, adventure for me since I have not seen a snow of this volume since I
was growing up. Trimaris is looking pretty good right now.....Waves lapping
the shores, palm trees swaying in the breeze and sun on my face..... hummmm
 Tina
I'd defect but Sarran won't let me

Any day above ground is a good day!