[Northkeep] Northern Regional Name Survey

Amadeo Estevão rockmeamadeo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 20:27:36 PST 2011

Greetings!

This is the link to the survey that I created from the proposed names from
the Regional Names site.  Some entries had to be trimmed a bit to fit into
the survey software limitations, my apologies.  The intent of the survey is
only to take a pulse.  The last question allows you to input a new
suggestion.

The survey has been set up to allow each name to be rated on a 5 point
scale].  Currently the survey is not set to immediately show the results so
as not to skew them.   If anyone has any suggestions on how long this should
run before the results are shown please let me know.

The survey can be found at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KFTLV7L

Please send any feedback or issues to me at rockmeamadeo at gmail.com

YIS,

Amadeo