[Northkeep] update- leave it to blackmoon

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Thu Feb 10 14:36:57 PST 2011

How much sugar did you use with the lemon?  I just made lemon (it's
waiting in the freezer for tonight's dessert) and my quick taste thought
it was nice.  Made a peach and vanilla flavored one yesterday adding
frozen peaches we had in the freezer.  Wish I'd added chopped pecans.  I
think I'd like the chocolate, but Damon's allergic.  He also doesn't
really like maple, but it sounds good to me.  Glad to find some use for
all this frozen stuff.

Ismet