[Northkeep] Thank you.....

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 05:35:13 PST 2011

Greetings Northkeep,
This is a simple update and thank you's for the VFW cleaning done on
Saturday.Thankfully the hall wasn't bad at all and we had it cleaned and stocked
in less than an hour.Thanks are in order for those kind men and ladies that took
the time to make it go smoothly and quickly.Sir Angus,Ciana,Kendrick,HE
Facon,Centurion Thorvald,HL Adalia,Geoffrey,Rebekah and of course the two
fantastic tweenies Victoria and Anandi.Also for those that were running late and
or wanted and couldn't be there,I thank you very much for your effort,time and
consideration.(the thought is more than enough)Now that the weather is done
doing the yucky lets get back out there and do some fighting!!!! See you all on
Wednesday!!!!

In Servise,
Ld William Herman
KM Barony of Northkeep