[Northkeep] things I might do for Castleon

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:14:18 PST 2011

@ Ian & all,

The Very first thing I did for Mairin and Lucais in the SCA was build
a wooden stage for them to perform on
at a Namrons Medfair event circa A.S. XX. From this stage they
witnessed and were invited to be a part of the greatest realm to
express one's dreams anyone could ever imagine.

Where was I? Oh yeah.

Maybe a large area rug with a backdrop of window dressing cloth and
enough room in front for people to gather and another shrubbery off to
the side with a little path running down the middle eh...

Woops. A different quest snuck into my mental imagery...

Art, entertainment, the showcasing of talent, flamboyancy,
story-telling, the preservation of history, and another activity to
add to an event announcement could occur with little more than man or
wo-manifesting The Dream..

People could sign up and or sign up online and choose a block of time
for their skit / shtick. {Puppet shows and story telling for the kids}
Yah know I gotz to lilt them into the matrix.

If it wouldn't likely keep the crowds away, I would be willing to lend
my name to it:

Poppa Pooky's Particularly Pleasurable Performance  Platformed
emPorium of Personabale Personalities

If I could be their in your arms consistently I'd build me a sign. Shh
I know... "Pooky, here's your sign".

You might be an out of work wandering troubadour if:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

Lovingly,

Pooky

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!