[Northkeep] Sat. Practice?????

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Feb 23 15:25:44 PST 2011

greetings

yes, i believe they are having a northern regional fighter practice sunday
in coyle as part of wolfstars event.
since it is pretty much the last chance to get authorized in c/a and seige
before gw , lots of people talking going .
but i don't know how many are going to the event, and staying, versus how
many may try to day trip the practice.
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur