[Northkeep] TRADE DAYS!!

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Feb 1 11:53:03 PST 2011

If people need things for Gulf War or just need them I have some stuff.
Tankards
wooden plated
serving wooden bowls
pins and brooches that I have made
glass beads and trinkets for  necklaces
fabric for trim brocades and woven things and some nice linen like bright colors.
circlets bracelets  2 cloaks and short tunic sleeveless tunic. Nice heavy Norman dress lite gray.
tell me what you need and I would  be willing to trade for everything from labor in the spring to stuff I need broken jewelry to money paid now or later.
willow