[Northkeep] Warm greetings Northkeep

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 3 08:50:25 PST 2011

Warm greetings to all of Northkeep,
How is everyone faring out there in the frozen North?

The last three days I have been holed up in the TV room at John and Mary's
(Falon and Conal's) House on North Harvard around 14th. Today I made it out,
made it to work, but had to travel with exceptional caution. The roads are
drivable so long as you go slow, break early pumping your breaks, give plenty of
room between vehicles, and don't gun it. The hardest part of the drive was
avoiding abandoned vehicles, avoiding crazy drivers who were either going way to
slow or way to fast, or dodging pedestrians out walking on the streets.

If you do have to go out be careful. If you don't then stay home, stay safe, and
stay warm.

Kindly
Ian