[Northkeep] Warm greetings Northkeep

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Feb 3 09:18:24 PST 2011

greetings

thanx for the update, they finaly used a grader to clear out road yesterday
, but there is still too much snow for me to try and shovel between my truck
and the road : (    car across street cleared driveway , then still got
stuck before he got to the street .

hope everyone is staying warm, and that everyones power is still on , and of
course with all this cold wind, that everyones pipes are doing ok ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur