[Northkeep] Warm greetings Northkeep

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 11:37:12 PST 2011

Greetings from the olde Rundel! (McAlester)

   Britta and myself have wirked many hours at the McAlester radio stations this
week, with the winter storm: our roads in the city are in poor to very bad
shape, and likely will be for a bit. 69 southbound out of McAlester is decent in
one lane, northbound is passable in one lane with caution, caution, and caution!

   I hope you are all well and safe in Northkeep, and able to soend time with
ones you love!

Regards,
Val