[Northkeep] Cats: Home Needed

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:36:48 PST 2011

Speaking of said cats:

Two of the cats are very obviously ones that were abandoned. They are
extremely well socialized, friendly, purr at the drop of a hat, and know how
to use a litter box.

They are both male, have NOT been fixed, and appear relatively young - one
more so than the other. Visually, they appear to be in good health. No
obvious issues, that is to say. (The others, do.)

They REALLY need a permanent home. We've been feeding a total of around 8
cats every day, for months now, and it's starting to get way out of hand. I
have hopes that these two boys might find a loving family somewhere that
might take them in.

Is anyone willing to open their home to give these sweet kitties a place of
their own?  once the weather warms up, we will HAVE to turn them back out
side, and the thought of it is just breaking my heart.

Anyone?  I have pictures that will melt your heart, I promise..

Please contact me off list at 918-607-2732 or via email.

-Zubeydah