[Northkeep] WEATHER UPDATE: Super Gauntlet Bowl Weekend

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:20:12 PST 2011

 I've been looking forward to this spectacular and quite handy
occurance for 4 years, and in accordance with anti-serendipity I'll
have to wait 'till the next one...

Please awaken The Pooky Monster when we Go Gauntleting aGain, or if it
is postponed another week.

Thank you for doing this thing you do,
Pookster

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!