[Northkeep] Wintery stuff

Talbot the Mad talbotthemad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 08:12:57 PST 2011

It. Just. Keeps. Snowing...
Still haven't gotten hit as hard as everyone else, though! I'd say we have
gotten 6 inches or so, but it is laying on top of that thick layer of ice...
needless to say, Charmaine and I haven't been going anywhere! I suspect our
little Saturn wouldn't even *start* to climb our 45 degree angle driveway! I
think Poteau got hit harder than we did, but with the Museum being in this
valley, most of the *REALLY* bad stuff seems to avoid us, thankfully!
So, yeah, other than driving us stir-crazy, and confusing the heck outta her
little dogs, we're doing okay!
Thanks for checking!
~B. Talbot