[Northkeep] Northkeep Digest, Vol 58, Issue 14

Talbot the Mad talbotthemad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:20:37 PST 2011

Well said, Adalia!
I was musing the other day that, 16 years or so, ago, bardic circles were a
very big part of my early experiences, as were watching drum circles and
dancers. Since that time, I have seen that "cycle" roll around a couple of
times! And it appears to be Society wide, but on differing schedules, as
friends from other Kingdoms tell me (and I have seen, at Gulf, for example!)
how much emphasis is put on Bardic, in other lands...
I look forward to it being "our turn" again!
In Service,
~B. Talbot