[Northkeep] They changed the mission statement again

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 11:30:27 PST 2011

As far as Drighton goes, Owen and I *LOVE* this format. Note that we both
stole it for our King's Champions tournament.

I think one year I won both the tenderizer and the tournament, and that was
a pretty crowning achievement for me.

As for which one I value higher? Probably the one I won last :)

JP

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.