[Northkeep] Sewing Night Reminder

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Feb 21 07:30:20 PST 2011

Tuesday night we will be doing another sewing night at the library where we have populace.  I will be there around 5:30 and we have the room until 8:45.  This is not a class, but a chance for you to come and work on things you may be making or to get advice.  We will have patterns, sewing machines, and other implements of construction.  Please be sure if you are bringing fabric to cut out that it is pre-washed.  If you have questions before tomorrow, please feel free to call me - 809-4612.

Mercedes

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges